Saturday, January 2, 2010

Not sure where I have been??

It seems maybe fell off the good earth? Life just got in the way the last several months. I didn't take the time to do the things I enjoy, so overwhelmed with things I had to do. This is a new year and a new start for me. I have missed Sunday Stills.



When I saw it was food a picture came to mind right away. My son was married in Oct. to the girl he has been dating for 10 years, Katie. We all flew down to Tampa, the kids got married on a cruise ship before it set sail and 11 of us all cruised a week with them. Spectacular does not start to describe the wedding or trip.

This is one of the desserts served on the ship, a warm and spicy bread pudding with a warm ginger pudding. WONDERFUL!!

I never thought I would like to be stuck on a huge ship for any amount of time let alone a week. Gosh was I wrong. There are claw marks on the gangplank them trying to get me to leave after the 7 days.

For all me horse people here on SS, I am looking for my first horse. Say a prayer that the good Lord will help me find that special one.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That desert looks delicious. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mari, you were missed! That dessert looks very yummy. Congrats to your son. :)

Rhonda Stansberry said...

Looks so pretty! Good luck on finding your perfect horse!

colleen said...

Was it as good as it looked? Devine.

Brenda said...

Welcome back! I have just started Sunday Stills this fall. I'm sure all of the desserts on the cruise ship were delicious!

Lori Skoog said...

We just had a banana bread pudding that was outstanding. I never think about making such things.

I hope you find that special horse. You will feel it when it's right.

Your week on a cruise ship sounds like it was off the charts.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oooh! I've never had bread pudding before. Those are a work of art, ALMOST too pretty to eat!

I hope one day to go on a cruise, too. I think they'd have to pry me off the ship afterwards, too. lol!

Good luck with the horse search.

~Lisa

Regular Guy said...

Looks very good. Welcome back to the fold. Happy New Year and congratulations on the wedding. My son and daughter-in-law dated for 7 years.

Ed said...

the desert look great, welcome back and congrats to your son..:-)

Ed said...

Welcome back! Congrats to your son and his new wife, the desert looks yummy..:-)

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

Need to post those chick pics!