Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lazy Day


Today was a lazy day, I just couldn't get any thing accomplished. It was 58 out yesterday and in the 20's today gotta love Kentucky weather. I did take some pictures this morning. I thought I would try to but some background into them, what do you think? Funny how the amethyst stones look the same when held up but the pictures I take all show one of them a different color. If I switched the earrings around the front one would then look grayer. That is why I haven't listed these yet.

I started to read the Twilight Saga, I have finished the first two. They are a very easy read, don't require a lot of thought and have a good story line. OK I read the first two since Sunday, that is pretty sad. I have gotten so used to not having the Internet that I don't spent as much time on it now. I seem so far out of the loop I just can't catch up.

Not much else is going on in our life. I catch up with you all tomorrow.

No comments: