Monday, May 26, 2008

Max


The last of my fur kids is Max. I know it is an awful picture, but let me explain. Most of the people I know do not even know I have Max. He only appears when we are alone he is a very very shy cat. So I am pretty proud to even have a picture of him, after all I was pointing a strange object at him! He also is Buster's best friend. They play for ever outside, Max taking the worst of it.


Now let me explain what Max used to look like. A month ago Max looked like a Maine Coon, with so much fur he waddled. A month ago Dennis started our brush pile on fire, poor Max was hiding from the world in there. He spent 2 1/2 days at the Vet's, he had burned 2 paws and singed his hair. He kinda looked like a poodlecat!!!


When I went to the Vets to pick him up. Well the could have put me in a room with two cats and I would not know which was mine! Max used to be a Tabby, now he is gray and white. I am wondering if his fur will grow out the same?


He is doing fine, I think he my even like his new look.

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

Mari, James and Kate had a great time meeting the puppydogs! They are mightily impressed with Chubbers! Glad Max is out and about, and maybe since he's braved such a big adventure he'll feel braver about socializing more often.