Monday, June 16, 2008

Blooming of the cactus


This cactus came from the Lake House when we owned it. Dennis stuck a leaf of it in on of our flower boxes. Gosh it loved it and really has grown. I hate it, I always get thorns in my hands when I work in the gardens next to it. The reason it is still here is because of the flowers, They are beautiful and worthy of letting it live! Click on the pictures and you will see how marvelous they are.
This is a calm moment for Nick, they are far and few between. He has become quite the love. Everyone said that they turned into normal dogs at four. Maybe there is some truth to that.

Hi Mom if you are reading this today. Have I told you how proud of you I am. I hope when I am you age I will have as much "MOXIE" as you. I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

I think those cactus blooms are worth it, too, Mari! Of course, I don't plan on getting close enough to get any of the thorns, lol, so thanks for sharing the pics!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet sentiment you launched out into the world to your Mom... I knew we were friends for a reason!