Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Featured in a blog


I am featured in a blog that helps promote sales in my Etsy shop. Hope that it brings in a few sales, if not it was fun to do the interview. Here is the link for the three people that read my blog!



I had an intresting weekend. Saturday we worked in the yard, then had supper with our son. Sunday was the coolest, I watched a Baptism in a local lake. How intresting that was. that is Michelle just as she came up. The water was very cold, but I think all three of them loved it.

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Michelle, as in your chipmunk cheeked, mischievous sweetheart of a neighbor Michelle? Tell her I sent congratulations if it's her.
P.S. How cool is that article in Right as Rain's blog?? Congrats to you, too!

WhimsybyMari said...

AHH one of the three already popped in!! No not neighbor Michelle.