Monday, May 11, 2009

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I sure did. We all went to a neighbors for a graduation/Mother's Day party. I got to watch baby boy play corn hole with his dad ad Neil and Donny. The old men beat the young one 2 to 1. It was so much fun meeting all of my neighbors relatives and it was just one happy family.

I went to the Dr's today, and received difficult news. It looks as if I will never be able to return to my job. They all feel I have reached my apex and there will be little improvement. Today I had a evaluation done for Workman Comp. which is the next step on the road. I am having a difficult time admitting I am disabled. I did enjoy my job and wasn't ready to leave.

2 comments:

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Mothers Day!!! I'll have to kid Neil about loosing to the "old men" hee hee!
Hope Logan had as much fun!
I'm sorry about your news at the doctor....and I know you'll come to think of this time not working as a blessing - you'll be able to see the world through different eyes and slow down and enjoy all the things you've never gotten to do! Chin up! By the way did you get your email i sent you??

KimberlyRies said...

Hi Mari, sorry to hear about your news from the doctor. That has to be hard to handle. Are there other things you could do besides your old job?

It was good seeing you on Saturday. You guys should come to the event in Shelbyville on June 6-there will be several team members there.