Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back home and Vote for me

This is a shameless plug for my ornament. So all 5 of you that read me OK maybe it is 6 by now VOTE!! Here is the link http://bluegrassetsy.blogspot.com/ come on all you lampwork lovers help me out.

I had a great flight home, I have flown into O'Hare for so many years I forgot how great Midway is. It too is a small airport like Louisville, people are nicer and you don't have so far to walk. I got to board early because of my arm. And the weather was perfect.

Mom ended up with 6 inches of snow more expected Wednesday and Saturday. The snow was beautiful a great wet snow that blanketed the trees. It was so pretty by the arboretum and with all the Holiday light up.

Last night my cousin and I went to eat, I had Italian Beefs dipped. My mouth waters now thinking of the wonderful tastes. There is a place in Etown that has Chicago hot dogs and beefs, they are close but not the same. I have decided it is the buns. There is just no good bread in Kentucky. My BIL my first day in took me and Charlie to breakfast i got so excited that I could order real rye bread. Toasted with butter, it doesn't get any better. I don't think Rob caught my excitement!

It was great to see Mom and Kathy but nice to be back home soon in my snuggly bed.

3 comments:

JillSymons said...

Visits are always nice, but coming home is better. We missed you - glad you had fun, but glad to have you back where you belong. : )

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

Of course I voted for you!!! I'm glad your home! glad you had a good trip!!

angelinabeadalina said...

Voted for ya! Would've voted for that gorgeous red, white, and blue ornament even if I didn't know it was yours!

Methinks you need to get yourself a loaf or two of bread delivered via priority mail from Chi-town every few weeks!