Friday, April 10, 2009

Beautiful aren't they? I love to see them in the spring, but they are so evasive. I have one flower garden that has almost been taken over by them and I find it hard to pull them up.

Today was rainy but quite a bit warmer than it has been. Weather forecasters are calling for a nice Easter weekend, sure hope they are right. Dennis and I will attend Sunrise Services this Sunday and then dinner with Don and Katie.

I took a long walk this evening between rain showers. It felt great to plug myself into "My Tunes" and head off down the road. I have a few extra pounds that snuck up on me this winter and I need to make them leave. Walking is the easiest thing for me to do right now. so it was a mile tonight and for one week and then build myself back up to my old routine.

1 comment:

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

Lovely pics...still no reds for me! I havent had my heart in it this week. You should have called me, I'd have walked with you, but its nice to get out and about alone too isnt it! I hope the invitation for water aerobics is still open because I'd love to take you up on the offer! I have my PT apt. on Monday at 9:30..carpool!!!