Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring really feels like it has arrived in Kentucky this week. The trees and bursting forth and my Easter flowers are blooming it is beautiful. I have spent the last two afternoons putzing around the gardens not accomplishing much but feeling great about being outside. (One arm shoveling is harder than it seems.) Dennis and I bought seeds last night, basil, cilantro, fennel, and morning glories got into the basket, I just won't admit to doing it:)

I am working hard at taking my pictures for the weekly challenge. Tomorrow I think I just need to venture off my property to get another view. I do have a few I like but nothing perfect yet.

The bracelet above looks like spring doesn't it? I have always love the color of blue and green together it looks so fresh. I have listed it in my Artfire shop.

I'll check back this weekend to let you know if we did anything exciting. Hey who knows could happen!

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

LOL, I think you should consider the morning glories a birthday treat :) Hope it was a terrific birthday for you!