Monday, November 24, 2008

I just signed up on ArtFire

Always looking for another outlet to showcase my jewelry. I have noticed a few forum posting on Etsy about WWW.artfire.com and yesterday took a look for myself. There is no listing fee and no sellers fees, HMM looking good so far. You can pay 7.00 a month for unlimited listings, that sounds pretty good too. So I opened up a shop on ArtFire last night. I posted what I had that I could duplicate in case I just happened to sell something on them at the same time. Take a few moments and look at my new shop let me know what you think.

Rachel stopped by today and we did my favorite thing. TRADE! I know have some wonderful Body Butter and soaps and Leah will have some beautiful earrings. I showed her Artfire too so maybe we both will be there.

No comments: