Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fabulous Finds

Took this picture last thing last night, just as the sun was leaving. It was a specular day yesterday in the high 60's sunny no wind. Bitter sweet knowing it will be one of the last beautiful days of Fall. I sat outside and let the boys play all day
while I read and tried to draw. Here they are, Chub, Buster and Nick. Chub is so old he is hard of hearing almost blind and had a stubborn streak before all that!! So now I let him out and he can't hear to come back and doesn't see me waving hand signals. I chased him all over trying to catch him last night.


I love this pillow. It is from www.lindylou2.etsy.com check out her shop it is so cute. Her fabric is to die for. I have this pillow and one other marked as a favorite. I think they would be so cute in my family room. Her daughters shop is www.elegantsnobbery.etsy.com also a favorite of mine. She has the cutest drawings.
The title of my post?? I decided ever Friday I would showcase an etsy shop or two.

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Glad you and the boys had another sunshiney day before the cold...actually, it's supposed to be nice here this weekend, so you might get a few more of those warm fall afternoons!

The fabric in that pillow is cute as it can be!

Deb said...

Mari - it sounds like you had a wonderful days just chilling out & enjoying the weather, while keeping an eye on the boys.

I do hope you get a few more "fine fall days" yet :o)