Thursday, October 23, 2008

The most glorious news

I can't think of a better picture than this to put on my blog tonight. This is Blueball Baptist Church, the church I attend. It is the oldest church community in Hardin county.

Back to subject.. I went to the Dr. today and received the best news. (For those who are reading this for the first time, I shattered my shoulder in July) The Physical Therapist always sends a note to the Dr. Guy said I had 145 degree rotation in my arm forward. Dr. Been ( The world's BEST surgeon) said that was not possible. He asked me to show him and I did. He got the biggest smile on his face and told us that he never, never thought I would be able to do that in 8 months let alone 3!!! I told him all the glory is The Lord's he looked at me smiled and said yes. He called me his miracle patient. That with the damage I had, there should be no way I can do the things I can do. YAHOOS

He told the Dept. of Labor nurse it was my positive attitude also that got me where I am now.
Said I had the most positive spirit of any of his patients. Quite a compliment isn't it.

I get to go back to work sometime next week, arrangements are being made. Still light duty for awhile. Hey I can only lift 2 pounds with my left arm.

I feel Blessed, today when I got home it was the first time I every fell to my knees to thank God. Right there in the front where I stayed all summer. I thought it fitting I thank Him there cause I prayed there all summer. The song "Blessed be His name" has rolled through my head all day.

2 comments:

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

What GREAT news! I couldnt keep from having tears of joy while reading this! I know what a struggle it has been, and you HAVE handled this with grace! I'm so glad youve come this far!!!! and YES we have all wittnessed a miracle, and thats something we all need! Great News!

angelinabeadalina said...

CONGRATULATIONS, MARI!!