Monday, October 27, 2008

OH NO I've been tagged


Horrors of horrors!! I am a pretty open person so there is not too much people do not know about me. My friends have all known me for years, hey they still love me so I guess it is OK.I am supposed to tell you 7 things about me you might not know, then tag 7 of my friends. (OK so maybe after this they are no longer friends!!)



1) Everyone knows I LOVE peanut butter, but did you know that I eat it out of the jar? and if I am really bad add a spoon of honey! Who needs the extra calories of bread.



2)Everyone knows me as being gregarious, lively, never meeting a stranger and sometimes even loud--but I LOVE quite and solitude. Sitting in the pine thicket and just being is one of my favorite things to do.



3)I LOVE PEEPS!! ( Used to buy them for my son, yeah I knew he didn't like em) I do try to restrict myself to Christmas , but Halloween, Valentines and Easter sneak in. I love the grainy texture of the sugar and the creamy of the insides. Sugar Rush...



4)Libby I love the smell of books too. I don't think that is so strange. I get overwhelmed at the bookstore cause I don't know what to focus on first.



5)I really dislike shopping at Walmart. I would rather pay the higher price of Krogers to have a pleasant shopping experience. On the other hand I adore Big Lots, someone figure that out.



6)I love designing jewelry, but I really do not like to do custom work. I feel all restrained and everything has to have way to much order. The last Mother Bracelet I made I thought I would loose my mind. When I dropped it off the lady said her daughter just told her she was expecting again and soon I would have to add another strand!!! IS THERE NO MERCY?? There is a reason my worktable is a mess.



7) I get lost all the time, but the funny thing is even strangers will follow me like I know what I am doing. I have no sense of direction but must look like I know what I am doing. Ask my sister she could tell you some hysterical stories about being lost. I embarass my husband when I do it, but I just laugh why get upset.
1. Rachal
2. Jill
3. Angie
4. Deb
5. Kathy
6. Elegant Bloggery
7. see this is even odder I do not read 7 blogs to know seven people.
7.

No comments: