Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Buster has a play date

She is awful cute isn't she? Meet Cooper Ginny's new dog. You need to know Buster does not play with other dogs! (I am hiding this so he doesn't see I typed Buster and dog in the same sentence) Sure he likes his family, but that is it. It took these two more than an hour to get to the playing part. The first time Cooper jumped on my lap I thought Buster was going to cry. Then all of a sudden Buster got down in the I wanna play stance and next thing we knew they were playing. We will have to go back again to play.

My Bluegrass Etsy Street Team is on a new venue Squidoo. I don't know much about it but it looks intresting here is the link. http://www.squidoo.com/bluegrassetsy
. Take a look see what you think.

Talking about other venues I have discovered Plurk. It is a network a lot like Twitter, but I think I may like it more. You can read responses for what you have written. Here is the link for that if you would like to take a look. http://www.plurk.com/WhimsybyMari I think I am spending way too much time on the computer. Hurry spring

No comments: