Sunday, January 18, 2009

I think that this is the greatest tree, I love the white bark on it. Not the greatest picture but it has been cold here see the ice on the lake behind the tree? I am a wimp and didn't take the time I should have.

Dennis and I went to Panera Bread for lunch today. Yes I did threaten him!! Why do men not like that place? Anyway ran into two of my Bluegrass Etsy team members. Rachel from Wilmothfarms she makes the most wonderful soaps and even Dennis likes the lip balm, and then Libby who also make wonderful soap and body butter. She has been Rachel's mentor. Libby had her daughter Maylee with her, OK I wanted to snuggle her to pieces!! She has the most beautiful eyes, and she liked me:)

Libby had mentioned on our team site about a site to help advertise your shop, "Own the Hour" I don't know much about it but I purchased two slots for tomorrow. I have a link on the right side of my page. It is .50 a slot for an hour. Hey thought I could afford 1.00!

Not much more to say here tonight. Life is a little the same when you don't work and it is too cold to want to go anywhere.

No comments: