Thursday, January 22, 2009

Colorful isn't it? I am so tired of the winter doldrums I decided I needed color. I listed it on Artfire tonight along with some earrings. Still trying to get the hang of the light box I was given for Christmas this year. It is very different from taking pictures outside.

A few weeks ago I joined Facebook, yes I really thought I needed another thing to keep tabs on. I have gotten a few friends that I know from the crafting community hey my son is even a friend of mine. But I haven't figured out how to track old friends. This afternoon I got a friend request from a girl I went to grade school and High school with, HOW did she find me? I use my married name. Then in and among her friends was another old school friend. She has 5 kids and 10 grandchildren.. Holy Smokes don't think I will beat that record!! We have written back and forth a couple of times this afternoon catching up on 40 years. This may take a few afternoons to finish.

Last night I missed LOST new season show. Lost is the only prime time show I watch and actually I buy the DVD after season watch then resell it. I got hooked the year I had my knee surgery and rented season 1 from Blockbusters. Working nights always kept me from staying awake to see it in real time hence the DVD's.( the guys at work all knew they couldn't talk about Lost in front of me) This is the first time I have ever gotten to see it and I missed it!! Tonight I figured out how to use ABC's site and watched it on the computer.

Amazing two great new ways to use my computer.

2 comments:

Welcome To Wilmoth Farms said...

Woo Hoo! That one is a beauty! You so right we need some color around here! Its so blahse......at least we have the sunrise and sunsets! And your jewelry! ;-D

angelinabeadalina said...

I'm totally clueless on the Facebook stuff, but it sure sounds fun to reconnect with your friend, Mari. Oh, and Facebook is supposed to have some really great (and addictive) games like Mousehunt and MobWars and I don't know what else. Have fun!

P.S. Those spring colors in that bracelet have me thinking of daffodils and tulips and hyacinths!