Saturday, January 17, 2009

I finally got back into a groove. I took pictures today, edited them and post most on Artfire. Listing on Etsy on the weekends is useless so I guess I will wait till Monday for that site.
I love these beads, just wish I knew what they were! I purchased some many years ago and thought they were all gone. ( See it does pay to sometimes clean your studio.) There is more green than shows in the picture but it is the shape of the bead that is so cool.
I love the ear wire, purchased from an Etsy shop. They have been oxidized to the greatest color.
Green Quartz, just cool

These beads were bought on a "sneak attack" on Etsy. Not my normal style, but I like the way they turned out. What is a sneak attack you ask? A group on ETSY three times a week plan attacks on shops that have not had any sales on ETSY. It is really quite fun I don't do it often enough but love it when I do. The shop owner suddenly has all of these sales. To Learn more check out their blog. http://www.handmademovement.com/.

I have been a little under the weather for the past couple of days. I hope Tomorrow I will feel better.

1 comment:

PurrPrints said...

I like the dangly blue ones--very pretty!