Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bluegrass Etsy Street Team




I have always love the color green. It is a restful color, easy on the eyes. This style bracelet is going back a way for me, but I still think it is pretty. It is lots of fun to make, kinda a bead soup bracelet. It has jasper, jade ,sterling and Swarovski in it. The shades of the bracelet allow you to wear it with lots of different colors. I made one for me with some copper in it.
I joined a new Etsy Street Team this week. We are all artists from Kentucky. There are just 28 of us so far, but quickly growing. Everyone seems very nice and friendly and there is lots of talent. http://bluegrassetsy.blogspot.com/ here is the blog link for you to see. I also had a chance to showcase a few of them in a Treasury this morning, hey go give it some love for me OK. http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=26051.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful pieces Mari! Your treasury is looking fabulous - I went & clecked & commented ;o)

angelinabeadalina said...

Mari, I really like the look of that bracelet. It's rather elegant, very classy.